Thank you for your interest in one of our rentals. In order to insure timely processing of your application, ALL of the items listed below must be provided and ALL information on the application must be completed IN FULL. If there is a section or line that does not apply to you, please indicate by N/A. Applications are valid for 60 days. Your application will not be considered or placed in the queue for a rental unit until ALL supporting documents and the application fee(s) have been received. We will notify you by telephone with the status of your application, typically within 2 to 3 business days of our receipt of the 100% complete application package.
Your application will either be: Approved, Approved with Conditions (co-signor, additional security deposit, no move-in special), or Denied.
All applicants are treated alike, in a consistent and fair manner. All restrictions, rules, and other criteria are applied consistently to all applicants. We do not deny people housing because of race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, familial status, handicap, or any other class protected by Federal or State law.
Check here for GGB Properties Application Process
- $35.00 Application/Credit/Eviction Check Fee for EACH 18 years or older applying (including co-signers). Fee is non-refundable.
- One completed application for EACH adult 18 years or older that will live in the unit. (including co-signers).
- Proof of income for EACH adult 18 years or older (including co-signers), 2 most recent pay stubs. If self-employed, copy of most recent tax return and 3 most recent bank statements. If on a subsidy, a copy of Notice of Action or other proof of benefits required. The combined gross income of all applications must be 2.5 times the monthly rent (with exception of Housing Program Applicants).
- 4 most recent bank statements (including co-signers).
- If an individual is on the Housing Program, you must provide your voucher or certificate and complete all requirements. Please verify with an agent that the property in interest participates in the Housing Program. – Not all locations accept the program.
- 4 most recent proof/receipts of rent payments at your current residence leading up to your move-in date to our property.
- Copy of valid government-issued picture identification of EACH adult 18 years or older (including co-signers); Driver’s license, State ID card, passport (US or other county). Enlarge copy of ID, so that it can be easily read.
- Copy of Social Security Card for EACH 18 years or older (including co-signers). Enlarge a copy of ID, so that it can be easily read.
- Signed and dated completed application (including co-signers).
Submitting your Application & Fee
Your application may be submitted by any of the following 5 methods:
- If the property you are applying for has a GGB Properties Resident Manager, please drop off your completed application with the required documents and the application fee of $35 per adult 18 years or older to the GGB Properties Resident Manager of the property you are inquiring about. Fee must be in form of money order or cash.
- Apply Online at www.ggbproperties.com. Go to our web site and complete the online application. You will be able to pay you’re application fee during the online process. After completing, email or fax the required documents.
- FAX your completed application with the required documents our office at 562-512-9955. Pay application fee online at www.ggbproperties.com
- Shore Business Center. You may drop off your application with the required copies and the application fee of $35 per adult 18 years or older to our drop off location at The Shore Business Center located at 5318 E 2nd, Long Beach CA 90803. Payment must be in the form a money order, cashier check, certificated funds or pay online at www.ggbproperties.com. Please note that this is a mailing/drop off location only – no GGB employees are present. Please make sure that all documents are in a sealed envelope with GGB Properties, 5318 E 2nd Street, #440 marked on the sealed envelope.
- You may email your completed application with the required documents to firstname.lastname@example.org. Pay application fee online at www.ggbproperties.com.
Incomplete applications will not be processed until all required documents are submitted, emailed or faxed.
The Main Office will contact you to pay the Security Deposit. The Security Deposit holds the apartment or home for you. Until we receive the Security Deposit, the unit/home is not held and we will continue to process other applicants. The Rental or Lease Agreement signing will take place at the apartment or home.
- The Main Office will contact you to pay the Security Deposit. The Security Deposit holds the apartment or home for you. Until we receive the Security Deposit, the unit/home is not held and we will continue to process other applicants. The Rental or Lease Agreement signing will take place at the apartment or home.
- For Housing Program Applicants, upon approval of your application, your Voucher or Certificate will be completed and submitted directly to the Housing Authority for your area.
- All residents 18 years or older must be present at the Rental or Lease Agreement signing. No exceptions.
- All residents 18 years or older will be required to show ID at the Rental or Lease Agreement signing.
- Security Deposit and Move In Funds must be in the payment form of money order or cashier check No cash or personal checks will be accepted. Residents may pay by check for subsequent month’s rent.
- Upon payment of Security Deposit, completion of Rental or Lease Agreement, and payment of First’s Month Rent; you will receive the keys to your unit, mailbox, garage opener if applicable, etc.
The Main Office will contact you with a brief explanation on why your application was denied. You have the right to obtain a free copy of your credit report obtained by GGB Properties.
Feel free to call our friendly office staff for any questions,
were here to help you find your new HOME!
562-438-5115 or email at email@example.com